Mr. and Mrs. Gilbert L. Vetter of Orchard Park celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on Valentine’s Day with their daughters and their families on Grand Island. The couple will travel to Florida for a winter stay. Mr. Vetter and Dorothy M. Dennis were married Feb. 14, 1953, in St. John the Baptist Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is retired from Tonawanda Chevrolet Engine Plant; she is retired from WBEN-TV and law offices of Hawthorne Markarian & Siegel. They have four daughters and six grandchildren.
Gil and Dottie Vetter
- 484Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 446 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 220 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 87Buffalo tops Forbes list of most affordable cities
- 86 LaFontaine breaks his silence but refuses to speak about departure from Sabres