Mr. and Mrs. Gilbert L. Vetter of Orchard Park celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on Valentine’s Day with their daughters and their families on Grand Island. The couple will travel to Florida for a winter stay. Mr. Vetter and Dorothy M. Dennis were married Feb. 14, 1953, in St. John the Baptist Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is retired from Tonawanda Chevrolet Engine Plant; she is retired from WBEN-TV and law offices of Hawthorne Markarian & Siegel. They have four daughters and six grandchildren.
Gil and Dottie Vetter
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away