Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Harrington of Kenmore celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a night’s stay at the Hotel @ the Lafayette, where they had spent their wedding night. A family dinner was held at Acqua Restaurant. Mr. Harrington and Grace Ann Sticht were married Aug. 25, 1962, in Holy Spirit Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired teacher and coach for Sweet Home Schools and Buffalo State College, and teaches part time at Buffalo State College. She is a retired medical secretary. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Grace and Joe Harrington
- 399 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 114 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 106 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 86 Letter: Let's find a better way to classify sex offenders
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult