Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Harrington of Kenmore celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a night’s stay at the Hotel @ the Lafayette, where they had spent their wedding night. A family dinner was held at Acqua Restaurant. Mr. Harrington and Grace Ann Sticht were married Aug. 25, 1962, in Holy Spirit Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired teacher and coach for Sweet Home Schools and Buffalo State College, and teaches part time at Buffalo State College. She is a retired medical secretary. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Grace and Joe Harrington
- 488 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 485Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 221 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 91Buffalo tops Forbes list of most affordable cities
- 86 LaFontaine breaks his silence but refuses to speak about departure from Sabres