Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Harrington of Kenmore celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a night’s stay at the Hotel @ the Lafayette, where they had spent their wedding night. A family dinner was held at Acqua Restaurant. Mr. Harrington and Grace Ann Sticht were married Aug. 25, 1962, in Holy Spirit Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired teacher and coach for Sweet Home Schools and Buffalo State College, and teaches part time at Buffalo State College. She is a retired medical secretary. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Grace and Joe Harrington
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 114 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port