Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Harrington of Kenmore celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a night’s stay at the Hotel @ the Lafayette, where they had spent their wedding night. A family dinner was held at Acqua Restaurant. Mr. Harrington and Grace Ann Sticht were married Aug. 25, 1962, in Holy Spirit Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired teacher and coach for Sweet Home Schools and Buffalo State College, and teaches part time at Buffalo State College. She is a retired medical secretary. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Grace and Joe Harrington
- 147Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 122 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 95Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice