Mr. and Mrs. William M. Rich of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Rich and Sharron Ann Holloway were married Feb. 9, 1963, in the chapel at Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota. He is a retired music teacher for Clarence School District; she retired from special education at Clarence High School. They have four children and 11 grandchildren.
Sharron Ann and William Rich
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 81 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port