Mr. and Mrs. William M. Rich of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Rich and Sharron Ann Holloway were married Feb. 9, 1963, in the chapel at Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota. He is a retired music teacher for Clarence School District; she retired from special education at Clarence High School. They have four children and 11 grandchildren.
Sharron Ann and William Rich
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance