Mr. and Mrs. William M. Rich of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Rich and Sharron Ann Holloway were married Feb. 9, 1963, in the chapel at Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota. He is a retired music teacher for Clarence School District; she retired from special education at Clarence High School. They have four children and 11 grandchildren.
Sharron Ann and William Rich
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo