The Sabres and Senators are both looking to get their offenses in gear. Aside from the Sabres’ top line, there’s been little offensive production. The Senators are without Jason Spezza, and have scored only seven goals in their last five games.
Both offenses in spotlight tonight with Sabres in Ottawa
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'