The Buffalo Sabres’ HARBORcenter Development will present detailed plans to the Planning Board at 8:15 a.m. Tuesday in Room 901 of City Hall.
Plans to build two indoor ice rinks, a hotel, retail space, sports bar and parking ramp on a parcel of land north of the First Niagara Center known as the Webster Block were informally presented to the board in December, but a public hearing will be held Tuesday.
The board will also hear about Buffalo Niagara Riverkeeper’s plans for restoration of nearly 10 acres of Buffalo River shoreline and about plans for a Family Dollar store on Main Street near Balcolm Street.
Wegmans will also go to the board for a modification to previously approved plans to expand seating in the Market Cafe at its Amherst Street store. The new plan calls for the preservation of outdoor seating.
Also this week:
• The Council’s Civil Service Committee will meet at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Finance Committee will meet at 10 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Community Development Committee will meet at 1 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Legislation Committee will meet at 2 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Sewer Authority will meet at 9 a.m. Wednesday in Room 1038 of City Hall.
• The Board of Education will meet at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday in Room 801 of City Hall.