Southern Erie County
The Marilla Town Board will meet in a work session at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the upper meeting room in Town Hall, 1740 Two Rod Road.
On the agenda will be discussion regarding turning over the town’s water districts to the Erie County Water Authority.
On Thursday, the board will hold its regular monthly meeting at 7:30 p.m. On the agenda will be a public hearing on turning the water districts over to the Erie County Water Authority or not followed by a vote by the Town Board.
Also this week:
• The Boston Planning Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 8500 Boston State Road.
• Those who want to apply for assistance in paying their utility bills can apply during the HEAP outreach from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday in Boston Town Hall, 8500 Boston State Road.
• The Eden Central School Board will meet at 7 p.m. Monday in the auditorium in the Jr/Sr High School, 3150 Schoolview Road.
• The Eden Town Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 2795 East Church St.
• The Elma Town Board will meet in a work session at 6 p.m. Wednesday. The board will consider a resolution that says the town opposes a new state law that would restrict the practice of plea bargaining moving violations to parking tickets.
• The Wales Town Board will meet on at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Community Center, 12345 Big Tree Road. The board will consider a a request from 7-Eleven to take over a business at 6444 Olean Road, and a request for a special use permit for a house at 12288 Big Tree Road to operate a small business.