1. China is the largest rice-growing country in the world. What country is second?
2. Billy Mitchell was reduced in rank from general to what after being court martialed?
3. What is “blank” verse?
4. In baseball, is a runner permitted to tag up and run from a base after a foul ball is caught?
5. Name the biblical character who, according to Genesis, lived to the age of 969 years.
6. What is the number of the constitutional Amendment that provides for direct election of U.S. senators?
7. Are spruce trees of the pine family?
8. What is generally considered to have been the first book printed from movable type?
9. Uremic poisoning may result if what body organs are not functioning properly?
10. What is the only layer of the atmosphere where clouds may form?
1. India. China produces one-half more rice than India.
3. Verse that doesn’t rhyme.
4. Yes, the same as the runner could do after a fair ball is caught.
6. The 17th Amendment, ratified in 1913.
8. The Gutenberg Bible, printed in the 15th century.
10. The lowest layer, known as the troposphere. This layer is about six miles deep and it is the only layer with enough water vapor for clouds.