Mr. and Mrs. Richard Borowski of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Borowski and Suzanne Jagodzinski were married Nov. 22, 1962, in Corpus Christi Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the building and grounds department for Erie County; she is retired from Sisters Hospital. They have two sons and five grandchildren.
Suzanne and Richard Borowski
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'