Mr. and Mrs. Richard Borowski of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Borowski and Suzanne Jagodzinski were married Nov. 22, 1962, in Corpus Christi Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the building and grounds department for Erie County; she is retired from Sisters Hospital. They have two sons and five grandchildren.
Suzanne and Richard Borowski
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals