Mr. and Mrs. Richard Borowski of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Borowski and Suzanne Jagodzinski were married Nov. 22, 1962, in Corpus Christi Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the building and grounds department for Erie County; she is retired from Sisters Hospital. They have two sons and five grandchildren.
Suzanne and Richard Borowski
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups