Mr. and Mrs. Richard Borowski of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Borowski and Suzanne Jagodzinski were married Nov. 22, 1962, in Corpus Christi Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the building and grounds department for Erie County; she is retired from Sisters Hospital. They have two sons and five grandchildren.
Suzanne and Richard Borowski
- 543 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 97 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws
- 92 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground