Mr. and Mrs. Alfonzo Sanfilippo of Amherst celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows officiated by Monsignor Robert Zapfel at St. Leo’s Catholic Church, followed by a lunch at Buffalo Best Grille, Orchard Park. Mr. Sanfilippo and Josephine Spohn were married Jan. 24, 1948, in St. Anthony’s Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a World War II veteran and retired baker for Ken-Paul Bakery after 35 years of service. They have three children, eight grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Alfonzo and Josephine Sanfilippo
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 112 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges