Mr. and Mrs. Alfonzo Sanfilippo of Amherst celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows officiated by Monsignor Robert Zapfel at St. Leo’s Catholic Church, followed by a lunch at Buffalo Best Grille, Orchard Park. Mr. Sanfilippo and Josephine Spohn were married Jan. 24, 1948, in St. Anthony’s Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a World War II veteran and retired baker for Ken-Paul Bakery after 35 years of service. They have three children, eight grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Alfonzo and Josephine Sanfilippo
- 258 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home