Mr. and Mrs. Alfonzo Sanfilippo of Amherst celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows officiated by Monsignor Robert Zapfel at St. Leo’s Catholic Church, followed by a lunch at Buffalo Best Grille, Orchard Park. Mr. Sanfilippo and Josephine Spohn were married Jan. 24, 1948, in St. Anthony’s Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a World War II veteran and retired baker for Ken-Paul Bakery after 35 years of service. They have three children, eight grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Alfonzo and Josephine Sanfilippo
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo