Mr. and Mrs. Alfonzo Sanfilippo of Amherst celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows officiated by Monsignor Robert Zapfel at St. Leo’s Catholic Church, followed by a lunch at Buffalo Best Grille, Orchard Park. Mr. Sanfilippo and Josephine Spohn were married Jan. 24, 1948, in St. Anthony’s Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a World War II veteran and retired baker for Ken-Paul Bakery after 35 years of service. They have three children, eight grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Alfonzo and Josephine Sanfilippo
- 146Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 122 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 93Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice