Mr. and Mrs. Alfonzo Sanfilippo of Amherst celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows officiated by Monsignor Robert Zapfel at St. Leo’s Catholic Church, followed by a lunch at Buffalo Best Grille, Orchard Park. Mr. Sanfilippo and Josephine Spohn were married Jan. 24, 1948, in St. Anthony’s Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a World War II veteran and retired baker for Ken-Paul Bakery after 35 years of service. They have three children, eight grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Alfonzo and Josephine Sanfilippo
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'