Mr. and Mrs. Jim Shelton Jr. of East Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner party at Eagle House Restaurant, Williamsville. Mr. Shelton and Peg Chiddy were married Jan. 17, 1953, in the U.S. Navy Chapel, Treasure Island, San Francisco. Both are Navy veterans. He retired from industrial sales in Buffalo and Philadelphia; she is a retired seamstress. They have four children, six grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Peg and Jim Shelton
- 462Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance