Mr. and Mrs. Jim Shelton Jr. of East Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner party at Eagle House Restaurant, Williamsville. Mr. Shelton and Peg Chiddy were married Jan. 17, 1953, in the U.S. Navy Chapel, Treasure Island, San Francisco. Both are Navy veterans. He retired from industrial sales in Buffalo and Philadelphia; she is a retired seamstress. They have four children, six grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Peg and Jim Shelton
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'