Mr. and Mrs. Jim Shelton Jr. of East Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner party at Eagle House Restaurant, Williamsville. Mr. Shelton and Peg Chiddy were married Jan. 17, 1953, in the U.S. Navy Chapel, Treasure Island, San Francisco. Both are Navy veterans. He retired from industrial sales in Buffalo and Philadelphia; she is a retired seamstress. They have four children, six grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Peg and Jim Shelton
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins