Mr. and Mrs. Jim Shelton Jr. of East Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner party at Eagle House Restaurant, Williamsville. Mr. Shelton and Peg Chiddy were married Jan. 17, 1953, in the U.S. Navy Chapel, Treasure Island, San Francisco. Both are Navy veterans. He retired from industrial sales in Buffalo and Philadelphia; she is a retired seamstress. They have four children, six grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Peg and Jim Shelton
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port