Mr. and Mrs. Jim Shelton Jr. of East Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner party at Eagle House Restaurant, Williamsville. Mr. Shelton and Peg Chiddy were married Jan. 17, 1953, in the U.S. Navy Chapel, Treasure Island, San Francisco. Both are Navy veterans. He retired from industrial sales in Buffalo and Philadelphia; she is a retired seamstress. They have four children, six grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Peg and Jim Shelton
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 94 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice