Mr. and Mrs. Carmen Pericozzi of Depew celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. Mr. Pericozzi and Dorothy Suffoletta were married Feb. 7, 1953, in Buffalo. He is retired from General Mills; she is retired from the New York State Thruway Authority in Cheektowaga. They have five children, 12 grandchildren and a great-granddaughter.
Dorothy and Carmen Pericozzi
- 300Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 177 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 112 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 73 Letter: Anti-government groups ought to be investigated