Mr. and Mrs. Carmen Pericozzi of Depew celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. Mr. Pericozzi and Dorothy Suffoletta were married Feb. 7, 1953, in Buffalo. He is retired from General Mills; she is retired from the New York State Thruway Authority in Cheektowaga. They have five children, 12 grandchildren and a great-granddaughter.
Dorothy and Carmen Pericozzi
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'