Mr. and Mrs. Carmen Pericozzi of Depew celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. Mr. Pericozzi and Dorothy Suffoletta were married Feb. 7, 1953, in Buffalo. He is retired from General Mills; she is retired from the New York State Thruway Authority in Cheektowaga. They have five children, 12 grandchildren and a great-granddaughter.
Dorothy and Carmen Pericozzi
- 397 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 114 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 106 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 86 Letter: Let's find a better way to classify sex offenders
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult