Mr. and Mrs. Carmen Pericozzi of Depew celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. Mr. Pericozzi and Dorothy Suffoletta were married Feb. 7, 1953, in Buffalo. He is retired from General Mills; she is retired from the New York State Thruway Authority in Cheektowaga. They have five children, 12 grandchildren and a great-granddaughter.
Dorothy and Carmen Pericozzi
- 155 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 102 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph