Mr. and Mrs. Bob “Mick” McGuire of Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and close friends in their son’s home. Mr. McGuire and Alice Impey were married Feb. 7, 1948, in Nativity Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired interstate driver for Sealtest Ice Cream and snowplow operator for New York State Thruway; she is a retired nurse for Kenmore Mercy Hospital. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Alice and Mick McGuire
- 405 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 137 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 90 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult