Mr. and Mrs. Bob “Mick” McGuire of Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and close friends in their son’s home. Mr. McGuire and Alice Impey were married Feb. 7, 1948, in Nativity Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired interstate driver for Sealtest Ice Cream and snowplow operator for New York State Thruway; she is a retired nurse for Kenmore Mercy Hospital. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Alice and Mick McGuire
- 308 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph