Mr. and Mrs. Bob “Mick” McGuire of Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and close friends in their son’s home. Mr. McGuire and Alice Impey were married Feb. 7, 1948, in Nativity Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired interstate driver for Sealtest Ice Cream and snowplow operator for New York State Thruway; she is a retired nurse for Kenmore Mercy Hospital. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Alice and Mick McGuire
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 219 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 98 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals