Mr. and Mrs. Bob “Mick” McGuire of Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and close friends in their son’s home. Mr. McGuire and Alice Impey were married Feb. 7, 1948, in Nativity Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired interstate driver for Sealtest Ice Cream and snowplow operator for New York State Thruway; she is a retired nurse for Kenmore Mercy Hospital. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Alice and Mick McGuire
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 114 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port