Mr. and Mrs. Bob “Mick” McGuire of Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and close friends in their son’s home. Mr. McGuire and Alice Impey were married Feb. 7, 1948, in Nativity Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired interstate driver for Sealtest Ice Cream and snowplow operator for New York State Thruway; she is a retired nurse for Kenmore Mercy Hospital. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Alice and Mick McGuire
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 172 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground