Mr. and Mrs. James P. Scanlon of Orchard Park celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in their home. Mr. Scanlon and Jane M. Natwora were married Feb. 2, 1963, in St. Francis DeSales Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired letter carrier for the U.S. Postal Service; she is retired from Western New York Developmental Disabilities Services Office, West Seneca. They have four daughters and six grandchildren.
Jane and James Scanlon
- 483Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 338 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 152 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 147 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance