Mr. and Mrs. James P. Scanlon of Orchard Park celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in their home. Mr. Scanlon and Jane M. Natwora were married Feb. 2, 1963, in St. Francis DeSales Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired letter carrier for the U.S. Postal Service; she is retired from Western New York Developmental Disabilities Services Office, West Seneca. They have four daughters and six grandchildren.
Jane and James Scanlon
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice