Mr. and Mrs. James P. Scanlon of Orchard Park celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in their home. Mr. Scanlon and Jane M. Natwora were married Feb. 2, 1963, in St. Francis DeSales Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired letter carrier for the U.S. Postal Service; she is retired from Western New York Developmental Disabilities Services Office, West Seneca. They have four daughters and six grandchildren.
Jane and James Scanlon
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'