Mr. and Mrs. James P. Scanlon of Orchard Park celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in their home. Mr. Scanlon and Jane M. Natwora were married Feb. 2, 1963, in St. Francis DeSales Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired letter carrier for the U.S. Postal Service; she is retired from Western New York Developmental Disabilities Services Office, West Seneca. They have four daughters and six grandchildren.
Jane and James Scanlon
- 295Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 144 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 108 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups