Mr. and Mrs. Eugene Radzikowski of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in their home. Mr. Radzikowski and Joan Ruth were married Jan. 5, 1953, in St. Joachim Church, Buffalo. He is a retired railroad conductor. They have three children, 10 grandchildren, three step-grandchildren, six great-grandchildren, and seven step-great-grandchildren.
Joan and Eugene Radzikowski
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups