Mr. and Mrs. Michael “Mike” Witkowski Sr. of Arcade and Port St. Lucie, Fla., celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Mr. Witkowski and Arlene Juzwik were married Feb. 2, 1963, in Assumption Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Boilermaker Local 7, Buffalo; she is retired owner and operator of Hungry Mike’s Drive-In Restaurant, Java Lake. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Mike and Arlene Witkowski
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 173 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground