Now, the Jewish Repertory Theatre, newly ensconced in its home in the Maxine and Robert Seller Theatre in Getzville's Jewish Community Center, is bringing Benny – via Newell – back to life once again. Its production of Humphrey's one-man piece, directed by Jewish Repertory Theatre co-founder Saul Elkin, opens Thursday and runs through March 3.
Tickets are $14 to $36, and more information – delivered by Mister Benny himself – is at 688-4033, Ext. 391.
– Colin Dabkowski
Tim Newell is Jack Benny in Jewish Repertory revival of 'Mister Benny'
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 248 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 159 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 124 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws
- 100 Shots reportedly fire in Town of Boston
- NYC mayor makes cameo on 'The Good Wife'
- Scott, Jagger's designer girlfriend, dies in NY
- '50-1' follows journey of Kentucky Derby winner
- Defendant in LA 'Bling Ring' case arrested again
- B-52s' Fred Schneider says don't eat the lobster
- 'Today' host Savannah Guthrie married, expecting
- Prison sentence in Miss Teen USA extortion case
- For Palestinians, Arab Idol offers welcome escape
- Kiss, Def Leppard pair up for summer tour
- 'The Bold and the Beautiful' lands in the Emirates