Now, the Jewish Repertory Theatre, newly ensconced in its home in the Maxine and Robert Seller Theatre in Getzville's Jewish Community Center, is bringing Benny – via Newell – back to life once again. Its production of Humphrey's one-man piece, directed by Jewish Repertory Theatre co-founder Saul Elkin, opens Thursday and runs through March 3.
Tickets are $14 to $36, and more information – delivered by Mister Benny himself – is at 688-4033, Ext. 391.
– Colin Dabkowski
Tim Newell is Jack Benny in Jewish Repertory revival of 'Mister Benny'
- 475Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 120 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance