LITTLE VALLEY – A Randolph woman was ordered by Cattaraugus County Judge Ronald D. Ploetz this week to serve a one-year jail term on her guilty plea to a felony charge of fourth-degree grand larceny.
Bridget M. Bardo, 30, stole more than $1,000 worth of property in a Town of Coldspring incident last April. Bardo, who also was charged with driving while intoxicated last March in the Town of Poland, also was ordered to make full restitution, prosecutors said this week.
In other cases, District Attorney Lori Pettit Rieman said:
• Dale A. Kelley, 53, of Little Valley, was ordered by Ploetz to make full restitution to the county of more than $3,000 after his conviction of felony welfare fraud. He illegally obtained welfare benefits from June 2008 to October 2011.
• Michele A. Schneider, 52, of Buffalo, pleaded guilty to aggravated DWI. She is accused of driving drunk last Aug. 24 with a child in her car in the Town of Red House.
• Danielle L. Bennett, 21, of Allegany, pleaded guilty to DWI, aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and operating a vehicle without an interlock device. Rieman said Bennett had a blood-alcohol reading of 0.19 percent after she was stopped Oct. 27 in Olean. Bennett’s license was revoked at the time because of an earlier alcohol-related driving conviction.
• Darren J. Herbert, 42, of Olean, pleaded guilty to a felony charge of attempted burglary and obstructing governmental administration. He broke into an Olean building Aug. 25 and fought with police.
• Kenny R. Everts, 30, of Franklinville, pleaded guilty to second-degree menacing for intimidating another person during an argument Aug. 18 in the Town of Freedom.
Also this week, Ploetz took felony drug sale pleas from:
• Nichole M. Gilbert, 30, of Salamanca, for selling cocaine Aug. 15 in the Town of Allegany.
• Chad E. Smith Sr., 40, of Olean, for selling a narcotic preparation of Buprenorphine in Olean on Jan. 21, 2012.
• Reginald K. Crouse, 73, of Salamanca, for selling a prescription painkiller Oct. 20, 2011 in Salamanca.
• David Showers, 20, for selling heroin last May 31 in Olean.