Mr. and Mrs. Donald Case of Little Valley celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at the Colony House in Irving. Mr. Case and Mabelle Brown were married Dec. 20, 1952, in Little Valley United Methodist Church. Both are retired. They had five children, four grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Mabelle and Don Case
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'