Mr. and Mrs. Donald Case of Little Valley celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at the Colony House in Irving. Mr. Case and Mabelle Brown were married Dec. 20, 1952, in Little Valley United Methodist Church. Both are retired. They had five children, four grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Mabelle and Don Case
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups