Mr. and Mrs. Donald Case of Little Valley celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at the Colony House in Irving. Mr. Case and Mabelle Brown were married Dec. 20, 1952, in Little Valley United Methodist Church. Both are retired. They had five children, four grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Mabelle and Don Case
- 405 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 137 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 90 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult