Mr. and Mrs. Donald Case of Little Valley celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at the Colony House in Irving. Mr. Case and Mabelle Brown were married Dec. 20, 1952, in Little Valley United Methodist Church. Both are retired. They had five children, four grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Mabelle and Don Case
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance