Mr. and Mrs. Donald Case of Little Valley celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at the Colony House in Irving. Mr. Case and Mabelle Brown were married Dec. 20, 1952, in Little Valley United Methodist Church. Both are retired. They had five children, four grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Mabelle and Don Case
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port