Mr. and Mrs. Clarence M. Penley of Tonawanda will celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary with an intimate family gathering at home. Mr. Penley and Dorothy M. Schoell were married Feb. 7, 1948, in St. Matthew Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired plant controller for Fisher-Price in East Aurora; she is a retired registered nurse for Buffalo General Hospital. Both are World War II veterans. He is an Air Force veteran, and she was an Army nurse. They have two children, two grandchildren and a great-grandson.
Dorothy and Clarence Penley
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 223 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws