Mr. and Mrs. Clarence M. Penley of Tonawanda will celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary with an intimate family gathering at home. Mr. Penley and Dorothy M. Schoell were married Feb. 7, 1948, in St. Matthew Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired plant controller for Fisher-Price in East Aurora; she is a retired registered nurse for Buffalo General Hospital. Both are World War II veterans. He is an Air Force veteran, and she was an Army nurse. They have two children, two grandchildren and a great-grandson.
Dorothy and Clarence Penley
- 300Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 177 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 112 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 73 Letter: Anti-government groups ought to be investigated