Mr. and Mrs. Robert Varney of Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in their home, followed by a gathering with family and friends. Mr. Varney and Joanna Dories were married Nov. 16, 1962, in St. Bridget Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired tool maker for Chevrolet; she retired from Merchant Mutual Insurance Co. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Joanna and Robert Varney
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground