Mr. and Mrs. Robert Varney of Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in their home, followed by a gathering with family and friends. Mr. Varney and Joanna Dories were married Nov. 16, 1962, in St. Bridget Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired tool maker for Chevrolet; she retired from Merchant Mutual Insurance Co. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Joanna and Robert Varney
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port