Mr. and Mrs. Norman Torgerson of Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in their home. Mr. Torgerson and Betty Will were married Jan. 24, 1948, in Buffalo. He is retired from Westinghouse Electric Corp.; she retired from the nursing field. They have nine children, 23 grandchildren, 20 great-grandchildren and five great-great-grandchildren.
Norman and Betty Torgerson
- 325 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 184 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 116 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 73 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals