Mr. and Mrs. Norman Torgerson of Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in their home. Mr. Torgerson and Betty Will were married Jan. 24, 1948, in Buffalo. He is retired from Westinghouse Electric Corp.; she retired from the nursing field. They have nine children, 23 grandchildren, 20 great-grandchildren and five great-great-grandchildren.
Norman and Betty Torgerson
- 613 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 225 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 132 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 108 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws