Mr. and Mrs. Norman Torgerson of Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in their home. Mr. Torgerson and Betty Will were married Jan. 24, 1948, in Buffalo. He is retired from Westinghouse Electric Corp.; she retired from the nursing field. They have nine children, 23 grandchildren, 20 great-grandchildren and five great-great-grandchildren.
Norman and Betty Torgerson
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins